We provide expert valuation evidence and forensic accounting services in relation to matters such as:
- Tax disputes
- Stamp duty disputes
- Regulatory disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Economic loss
- Family law
- Compulsory acquisitions
LEA’s Directors are regularly appointed by a wide range of law firms as well as Federal and State Government agencies such as the ATO, ASIC and various State Revenue Offices.
LEA is also retained as a consulting expert in many matters for the purpose of assisting legal teams formulate and frame the financial related aspects of their case.
Why appoint LEA?
- Widely acknowledged as the leading technical valuation expert in Australia
- Unique blend of professional qualifications (PhD) and experience (financial, accounting, actuarial, investment banking, private equity, industry)
- Extensive litigation experience having provided expert evidence in numerous court cases in almost every legal jurisdiction in Australia
- Clear, yet sufficiently detailed report structures (developed over time to meet the exacting demands of the Courts’ expert witness guidelines – Makita (Australia) v Sprowles  NSWCA 305 etc.)
- Strong understanding of the litigation (including Court Room) process